Visolve Deflector has the following accessory functions:
- Display color samplesBy selecting the "Show color pattern" item in the File menu, the color samples are drawn in the window as shown in the right. The window being showing the color samples is the same status as having captured the screen image, so you can apply the color transformation to them. Using the color samples, you can confirm how each transformation works, and they may be helpful when you adjust the transformation degree. By selecting the "Clear image" item in the File menu, the color samples are erased and the window becomes ready to capture screen.
- Operation in StatusbarYou can place the Visolve icon to the Statusbar. At this time, the frame window is hidden.Depending on whether you click or hold down the mouse button on the icon, the following action occurs:
When the screen is returned to the original color, the cursor is also returned to the original shape.
- ClickWhen you select the color transformation which is executed at the same time as capturing screen image by changing the preferences, that transformation is applied to the entire screen. If you select the "No transformation" in the preferences, no transformation is executed.
- Hold downThe simplified menu is shown, which contains the three items: "Show window", "Preferences...", and "Exit". When you select the "Show window" item in the menu, the Visolve icon is removed from the Statusbar and the frame window is shown again.
- You can't select the "Move to statusbar" item in the menu while the image is captured in the frame window.