The result views, such as color transform view, filtering view, hatching view, and simulation view, have the following accessory functions:
- The original image view does not have the following functions.
- Hide navigation bar and tool barThe upper navigation bar and the lower tool bar are hidden in 5 seconds (initial setting) after a transformation result is shown. At that time the arrow icon is shown. Tap the arrow icon to show the navigation bar and the tool bar again. In every view except for the hatching view, tap anywhere to show them.
- Detect motionsWhen the navigation bar and the tool bar are being hidden and the arrow icon is being shown, the following motions are detected and the corresponding actions are performed:
- Shaking verticallyThe navigation bar and the tool bar are shown again.
- Shaking horizontallyBack to the original image view.
- Only when the navigation bar and the tool bar are being hidden and the arrow icon is being shown, those motions are detected.